Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some urgent matters.

Okay, this will be my second post in a day (note the first time, and maybe only time), because I have just experienced something that I never before. Something bad, and... disastrous.

Let's get straight to the point.
During the day, I looked at my fringe and thought it was too long. I decided to cut it myself, as I have had experience in cutting it a bit before.

Okay you probably know what's going to happen. Just, don't... JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!

Right okay. So I took my scissors and comb, put the old newspaper over my bathroom sink, filled my cup with water and dipped my comb in it to make my hair wet for cutting. Well, my hair was wet, and I quickly thought of ways to cut it. I wanted my fringe to be just above the eyebrows when brushed to the side. So I took the thinning scissors, twisted a a group of strands and started working up and down it, cutting it according to my brow level.

So here is the thing: Because I was looking up at the mirror while my head was down, my eyebrows were raised, therefore I thought I cut just 0.5cm above my brows. I cut more groups of strands, until I reached somewhere around half of my fringe. And note, my fringe goes to the LEFT (from people's view, not from my left) and i cut the right half.

Looked straight into the mirror, had doubts, dried my hair slightly and swiftly, then ran off into the larger mirror. Desperately tried to flatten it down and there comes several painful minutes of swearing. You know what happened. Don't you.









I'm leaving such a big gap because I don't want people to see this picture right when they open to this page. Please bear with me.








Here it is...


DISGUSTING! 2cm above brows. I still can't believe it.
LOOK how much I chopped off lmao. Note my hair usually goes <---





Again, I desperately googled ways to grow your hair back, FAST. I ended up with almost nothing. You can't grow your hair faster. Well, you can't really. I only have 3 weeks... 'til school starts. I have thought of clipping it up... but I don't like the idea of it. Well not really. I don't want to, but if all ways are abandoned then I'll have to do it. Yes I do.

I was almost yelling at Jasmine (Lei) through MSN and asking her for desperate help and ways to cover up, though not much was resolved as the only option seemed like it was to clip the entire fringe up. After some hours, I had finally found the best idea ever!!! Instead of clipping it up or just leaving it, I could just BRUSH MY FRINGE THE OTHER WAY!!! Thank god I didn't cut that end of my fringe. I am saved. Because my fringe was already so long, and so straight simply just pushing it up wont make it stay, so I blow dryed my hair. After some snips, I managed to get my hair just right. (but now I wont be able to flick my hair that way.. or else I'll end up with multiple partings!)



My fringe now which was altered to not look like an idiot... swept the other way.





It's alright now. But still, when I play basketball, will have to pin it up. Because if i run, or if the wind simply blows, my ugly and short disgusting part of the fringe will be revealed to the world. Yes, the world. :D i mean D:

I guess its alright now but stilllllllllllllllllll. XD sweet dreams I should be sleeping now but bro hogging shower. T_T

Ciao then! Oh and please comment below or just say something in the chat box, to comment about what you think about my... ruined hair or new style however you look at it. :P night!


~~~

1 comments:

c said...

ahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahaahh

Post a Comment