Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WOOT 2010!!!

TO EVERYONE ON THIS CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, CONTINENT, EARTH, PLANET, UNIVERSE, BIG BANG..... I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY AND FANTASTIC NEW YEAR! HAVE A GREATTT 2010!!!

The holidays have started like some 3 weeks ago. Awesome, but I haven't done anything... besides some maths, and some reading. And I haven't been in touch with man lok FOR A LONG TIME (or 4 days). She has gone to HONG KONG!!! (Without packing me in her suitcase! I am offended! No I'm joking. :P)

Sometimes people just wish for school when they've just been wishing for the holidays. I get that a lot too. Wait, doesn't everyone? :) Oh gosh I am stupid... WAIT. No stupidity for 2010. Must. Be. Smart. :D

Anyway I haven't been up to much. CHECKOUT AMY AND MAN LOK'S BLOGS I'm sure they are verrry awesome. And I thankyou for everyone who sent me christmas/new year texts, IM's, or just in real life. Please enjoy this fantastic new decade and goodnight to all. :D [Edit: I mean morning. TEEHEE!]


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment