Monday, January 11, 2010

I am so not addicted!!!

I should've been eating lunch like 4 hours ago. But I ate breakfast late... T_T Why do I always do this. And why am I always talking about food. o_O

Anyway, instead of doing an hour of work I decided to do some Chinese calligraphy... Oh my god I feel so asian nowadays!!! Yeah by the way I haven't done calligraphy in like a year, so I decided to practise again ahaha. They were so fail... I can't write nicely... even if I just trace.

Ah I cant be bothered to do captions so here we go:

My awesome calligraphy pen and my exercise book.





The insides of the book, and my scrubby, poor handwriting :(






I have a stamp with my name on it! すごいですね!






Dip the stamp in the red clay thing... Is it just me or does that thing really smell like lipstick? O_o






MY AWESOME MASTER PIECE!!! Ok maybe not. Seriously I suck at this hehe. Put the stamp on the sheet. My stamp has a lion on it! LOL






The finished work. It's going to be another piece of decoration on my wall. Definitely. (This is one of my favourite chinese words to write LOL IM SO WEIRD)





Wow second post in a day, and I post daily?! I am so not addicted. Seriously. Okay maybe a little.

Since there's nothing interesting to do on Facebook, then I might as well go on here.

Hence develops this addi--no, no. I AM NOT ADDICTED!

Hmm. Anyone remember 'teukiangel'? That was my username for pretty much everything. But ever since I changed my username to 'supdudley' on XSketch, I've been using that for everything now. TEEHEE! Go supdudley!!!


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment