Friday, January 15, 2010

Telemarketers on the looooose

"Hello this is Udantika from NSW Home Renovations, so how are you?"
"Good thanks.."
"Well that's good to hear. We were just wondering if you wa..."

Do you ever get these calls? Especially when you're home alone? I got so many of these telemarketer calls during the past weeks. What happens is, I really want to just hang up on them when they're just introducing themselves, but I think it's kind of rude... so when they ask for something I just say 'Oh I don't know my parents aren't home yet...' (I know this is dangerous in case some stalker/robber/rapist wants to check if I'm home alone), and then they will probably say like, 'Okay... when will they be back?' 'Some time at night..?' And then they say 'Oh alright thank you well bye'.

But sometimes this is not the case. Most telemarketers that I encounter have an Indian accent, so I seriously can't tell what the F*** heck they're saying. And sometimes, they keep bugging me about stuff that I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF, or they just try to get personal information out of me. In these cases I just hang up and leave the phone hanging (is that how you say it) so they cant call me again. *phew*

So this was what happened.

"Well that's good to hear. We were just wondering if you wa..."
oh my god what am I going to do...
"..."

beep beep beep beep


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment