Friday, January 8, 2010

News + Bored, but just want to stay home

NEWS

  • Finally disabled the snow. Now the scroll bar doesn't move around like crazy XD
  • Hit counter added. Bottom of the sidebar on the right. Like the music notes? :) Oh and by the way the counter calculates the views or clicks, so if you simply refresh the page it would count as a hit. If I myself clicked on it, or refreshed the page I would get the hit. I have a habit to refresh the page loads, so don't be so surprised if it reaches a high hit o-o
  • Changed the posts shown on home page from 10 to 5, as the page grew so long it was beginning to take long to load. And it's sometimes annoying. If you dislike 5, please comment below or just drop a few words in the chat box :D [EDIT: Now it's 3. Posts are too long.]
  • Added a new feature at the bottom of every post! Your thought on the post. Think it's funny? Think it's interesting? Simply click on the check boxes and there's your thought.
  • Added a search box above on the right side bar.
  • Added a social networking bookmark & sharing button at the bottom of each post!!! SEND MY POSTS TO FACEBOOK! LOL. I'm not kidding by the way... 
  • Added a new poll, concerning which internet browser you mainly use. PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!! IT WILL REALLY HELP AND IT WILL MAKE THE BLOG BETTER. Thankyou so much.
  •  

How's life. I bet this is going to be a short post because nothing interesting has been happening much these days.

No one really on MSN to talk to, that's why I'm appear offline everyday until night time. I'm sorry if I've been not talking to you much... The reason I've been offline is because I don't feel like talking to some people on my list. Just don't feel like talking to anyone, actually.

Man Lok!!! She's gone and I have no one to talk to. She's just been in Macau and Hong Kong, and now she's in Shanghai for 6 days. I think she's going back to HK or Macau, and then arriving back at AUSSSSSIE! on the 21st of Jan, which is in 13 days. That's a long time. :(

Who thinks we should make a joint blog?

Here I am, sitting on a chair gazing through my computer. Doing maths? HHAHAHA no I'll do that later. Is bball on the first day? Please tell me?

Got invited to a movies outing from Jeffrey W and Victor L, and they are also asking Penny and Monique. But to tell the truth, I ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs. Honestly I would rather stay home and do maths. I'm serious.

My blog is rather boring. Actually last night I was looking through my 2008 posts... (Year 7 days) .... no I wont say anything. Go look for yourself :L *note all the pictures are like, gone, since PHOTOBUCKET disabled all the pictures because accounts were inactive for 90 days. Well you know what, I won't care anymore because I WONT BE USING YOU, PHOTOBUCKET! YOUR LOSS!

Upcoming events: school, bball, school photos, grade sport :O, JAPAN TOUR!!, camp in april term 2?, NAPLAN ZOMG, yeah and stuff. I'll think of them later. Haha most of this is in term 2. But I DON'T CARE I JUST LOOK FURTHER INTO THE FUTUREEEEE

My hair needs to grow :(
Hahaha CIAO ^^


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment