Monday, January 11, 2010

I always forget to put in the title after I finish writing.

Notice something different? :D

Yes, I changed the banner on the top. DO YOU LIKE IT? For anyone who's wondering, I made it an image on Paint. Yes... Paint. It didn't take me long really.

I should be banned from blogging. It's getting me addicted and now it's part of my bookmarks. But it partially cures my boredom. But then I should be doing maths instead.. or at least practising violin O_o When we get back to school I'm going to officially take a break... because you can't blog every day when you have SCHOOL! Unless I was dedicated enough. But I doubt it, since it's happened before.

I'm so hungry... need to eat breakfast.

I'm on like a downloading songs spree... lol I've deleted so many unlistened songs on iTunes. Does anyone else really like Lily Allen's songs? LOL I really like 'Not Fair' and 'F*ck You' :D Really nice. What I also really love is her accent HAHA.

Don't know why but I've started to grow sick of Owl City. Seriously in the beginning it was nice sounding, but now all their songs from the album kind of, sound the same. But it doesn't mean I completely don't like their songs... I still like, some..


*skip*



Toodles!


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment