Sunday, January 10, 2010

30th post!!! and 10 days of 2010.

Hello there. (My favourite greeting perhaps)

There was something that happened last night.
So I had a shower and washed my hair as usual... It was dinner right after, so I just quickly dried my hair with a towel instead of blow drying it...

After dinner when it all dried I looked in the mirror. T__________T my gosh... my accidentally cut fringe just popped up... like a MAN'S HAIR!!! It didn't go straight up, but it did go horizontal, instead of down. I took some pictures right before I slept... LOL and I went to violin like this:











And when I was sleeping it was like this:



That's what you call 'wicked'.



SOOOOOOO BOREDDDD Someone should read my blog.

PS. Did anyone like my link on the post before this? SMOSH IS SO FUNNY HAHAHA That's where my quote came from.


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment