Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Saturday again!

Yes it is, and I have violin today o_o

So how's your day? Hmm my aim in the holidays is to post something BEFORE 12 o'clock. I guess I'm too busy in the afternoon, but, yes I have some pictures for everyone! Nothing interesting really. Just a tour of my room and my house I guess. Just some things that I took for fun :D

It's so hot in Sydney right now. For all those people currently holidaying at china or anywhere overseas, when you come back and walk out the airport, you will immediately DIE. Yes, you will suffocate. Quickly go home and turn on the fan/air con!!! Last year I went to China, HK and Macau around the same time as now and when I came back it was just so hot. Good luck. XD

I have recently been listening to 'I Dreamed a Dream', also the song that became famous after Susan Boyle sung it. She was the runner up of 'Britain's Got Talent'. The song is from 'Les Misérables', a well known musical. It has wonderful songs.... and guess what? That's the musical NSGB is going to do this year. Oh yes... and I'm definately auditioning for the chorus parts hehe. But I really doubt that I would get it because I'm in Year 9 and there are so many people trying for it. So best of wishes and hopefully I'll make it. Oh and by the way.... I reckon Ruthie Henshall sings 'I Dreamed a Dream' way better than Susan Boyle. I know it's not fair to compare them both because Ruthie has had lifelong vocal training and Susan hasn't, but Ruthie has the wayyyy prettier and more powerful voice in my opinion. Youtube it. Hehe.

Anyway yes, the photos.....

I LOVE GRASS JELLY TEA! Or whatever it's called. ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HERBAL DRINKS :D:D:D I recommend it if you haven't tried it, although some people say its disgusting. Pshh.



YUMMY :P


The Maths textbook I do everyday. Yes, I know it's Yr 8 stuff but I'm just doing the revision tests so yeah... :D So basically this year I don't forget everything that I've done last year.



LOL I drew on their faces with liquid paper. Oops XD


My awesome looking double bunk. Haha I forgot to do my bed. Oops again lol



WHERE HAS MY TEDDY BEAR GONE!!!

The awesome song for my Camerata audition this year... I have a feeling I'm going to stuff it because my vibrato is crap as. I've only just noticed that this whole time I've been doing arm vibrato... not wrist. No wonder my violin shakes like an ass LOL.



A nice vibrato-ey piece that I can't play.

My computer tower and part of my monitor.



Seriously dangerous wiring.

Band Tour photo, HP DVD poster and my multi-coloured blu tack. Oh yes.



2010!!!

Classes List on my wall. Got everyone who's in every single one of my classes. I KNOW, I'm so tense about this topic... :D


That is not my usual handwriting. This is my lazy handwriting, when I'm rushing. Seriously I HAVE NICE HANDWRITING!!! I swear! XD



Apparently the best game ever...


No I don't play it. For some reason I feel too chicken to play these games... But I always end up helping my bro get through stuff with MY SMARTNESS LOLL

And some more of his games...


Couldn't find his other stack... So I just took a pic of the ones he had on the floor o-o

MY LUNCH FOR TODAY... ahh so much rice T_T ASIANY!



Egg, tomato and RICE. I'm actually eating it now... so full :( And I haven't finished XD

More food in my fridge...

What is that thing.. melon? LOL.. 


In our storeroom/sewing room. My bro drinks a lot of the coke T_T when it's meant to be mostly for the shop. Tut tut..

BUNDABERG!!!



So yeah that's basically it. Whoa long post much, because of the pictures. Haha might take some next time too... but rarely. Mainly because I cant be bothered...

TELL ME HOW YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE! Mines are pretty boring... but I've been movies, swimming and iceskating... Seems like a lot but it's actually not that much. So yeah......... need to go stationary shopping. DEFINATELY. Before all the stuff gets bought by other... CHILDREN. lmao.

By the way AMY YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A CAT!!! ZOMG I NEED TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE SOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JESSE McCARTNEY ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :L


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment