Tuesday, January 12, 2010

我喜欢听方大同的歌!”夠不夠“ 很好听啊! 呵呵

Haven't been doing anything much.
I'm watching too many videos... X-X

Apparently Super Junior has confirmed having their 4th album out soon. Wow... not. I doubt it would be a success really... maybe the hardcore fans would help their album sales, but I reckon the rest of the fans had turned to another boy band or group or whatever already. While I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT KOREAN STUFFF ANYMORE LOL I prefer stuff in my own language like chinese and english. Wow I never would've said that before. And I recall screaming at or killing people who've offended SJ or DBSK... and I even made spilled one of manny's secrets a long while ago.. HAHHAHAHA. SORRY AGAIN TEEHEE! And sorry to everyone else......... hehehehe :D

Why am I so sleepy in the middle of the day? Oh shoot need to shower T__T

Recently obsessed with Jesse McCartney, already disbanded The Getaway Plan :( and 方大同 (khalil fong) heeeheeehehehehe.


I'm bored as crap lah


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment