Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello again

Hi. It has been half an hour since I woke up, yet I have not brushed my teeth yet. It is a habit of mine to wake up, go on the computer and just not do anything except be on the computer. Yes I know, very bad of me... (and unhygienic tooooo :L) I've kind of stayed up a tiny bit (half an hour) downloading Jesse McCartney songs. They're really good; I was expecting some kind of 'Beautiful Soul' songs, but I looked at his 2008/9 album 'Departure', and it was... excellent. I am officially in love with Jesse, especially after i saw his new look (shorter hair) and he looks so much like Leonardo DiCaprio, note the Titanic (younger) version of him. Not the, slightly round... version ;D Haha I love Wikipedia. I just wiki everyone when I'm bored. I never knew Jesse McCartney was an actor too o_o anyways..

Do you people think it's weird to type so... grammatically correct? Kind of? Please comment in the chat box or just simply click comment below this post to say which kind of writing style you prefer. Well, I'm trying to change my habit of typing so 'msny' so yeah. I'm trying to be very... yeah. You get the point. :)

How are people enjoying their new years? Yes, I am so conformist, as I also think that 2009 has been slightly rushed and 2010 doesn't feel like it at all. It's like it doesn't feel like a new year has begun, but yeah although I haven't exactly thought of new year resolutions, I just know I have to not stuff up this year. ie. majorly. :L

Manny was thinking of a joint blog. Hmm what do others think. I would think we should incorporate Amy into it too. Well, if we are and we have enough spare time on our hands, yeah it would definitely be great! I mean none of us (I think) don't really write much on our blogs. If we make a 3 way joint blog, the amount we write would be TRIPLE (3x) as many posts. So yeah I guess it would be awesome. But what would happen to our own separate blogs? Well anyone could comment on this using the chat box or just clicking comment option down below. Thankyou! (I really doubt anyone would comment. Oh well :D)

Well enjoy your new year and an amazing 3 weeks of remaining holidays!!! Stay safe :)
PS. Oh and prepare for band/orchestra/ensemble auditions! They are 7/8 (Sat/Sun) of Feb. GL&HF!


~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment